Jon In Iraq - The Lighter Side Of War

The lighter side of War! It ain't so bad here. It all gets blown out of proportion really - We'll show you how much fun the guys have! Jon x

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The power of guns


It's amazing just what a quick flash of your weapon can do to someone. (No, I'm not talking about my penis here! Rest assured it's massive though! I'm not gay though mate!)

I'm referring to gun(s). It makes me chuckle - a man can go from chuckle to smuckle in a second. I'm not sure what smuckle means, in fact I'm pretty sure I just made it up, but my point is it wipes that smile right off their face, baby!

It's like just the other day - this guy was like all in my face, shouting, saying "Hey man, why you kill my family?!" Obviously I tried to laugh it off, I'm not unreasonable, but he just wouldn't go! "Why did you kill my wife?!" he shouted. I was 6 points behind first place for goodness sake, couldn't this guy cut me some slack? Anyway, my point is - he got a bit violent, I flashed my weapon (my gun, not my 14 incher!), and the change was instant. He backed off like a little kitten. A little gay kitten with a pink face. (Although in this case his face was brown of course - he was Iraqi.)

But it's not just the psychological power of guns that, to this day, still startles me - you may or may not know that some guns have fearsome firepower. (Firepower is measured by how hot the bullets are. My rifle is a "3.7 chip pan", as hot as nearly 4 kitchen based fires.)

I remember my first mission in Iraq, 8 months back now, a virgin in the field. (a battle virgin that is, I have sex all the time mate!) (With women, not men!) I hung back for most of the mission, but at the end we had to assault a small stronghold. I sneaked up to the stronghold and fired my weapon.

KA-BLAM!

Iraqi face - EXPLODE! Hahaha, it was really comical. Since then I've kept my kills cleaner by aiming for the heart. Head shots are a risk too, as they are rarely fatal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home